twlight & eclipse

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sauron

Reaction score
IMG_13821.jpg

IMG_07511.jpg

Not only are those gorgeous looking soaps, but the way you have photographed them, with such beautiful presentation, is amazing. :)

Great job!
I don't know if this applies to you, but I received a C&D letter from having soap named "Twilight" and I had to pull it off.

soapbuddy said:
Great job!
I don't know if this applies to you, but I received a C&D letter from having soap named "Twilight" and I had to pull it off.
aha, I am quite sure that it will not happened in China. :D
they must be balls aching of sending you such letter.
Are you selling it?

Sauron said:
soapbuddy said:
Great job!
Are you selling it?
I will put it back in stock as soon as I think of a new name.

Sauron said:
soapbuddy said:
Great job!

They can find you anywhere, you can't hide.

soapbuddy said:
Sauron said:
soapbuddy said:
Great job!
Are you selling it?
I will put it back in stock as soon as I think of a new name.

@ soapbuddy i dont know if you would like this word or not, it is one of my favorites when people are referring to the time of day known as twilight, not the movie. it is Gloaming. kinda of different but i just love the way it feels when i say it. lol

Relle9 said:
Sauron said:
soapbuddy said:
Great job!

They can find you anywhere, you can't hide.
maybe it will happened in the next few year when the copyright regulation become more strictly.
but what i am going to say is.....when you came to China and live in this country you will know why isuch things doesn't happen in china. It is not because Chinese does't care about the copyright, and it is not because chinese like the pirate. People should realize the pirate face the different market. One who buy the pirate DVD does't affect whether he will go to the cinima. i have lot of the games and dvds which have the copyright just like you. At least, in China, they will not have the policeman with guns broke in you house to arrest or charge you simply because you download a mp3. :lol:
Let's go back to the soap, I think, soapbuddy, the one who sent you such letter didn't have the right to prohibite you for naming your soap" twlight". A story or movie named twlight. It doesn't mean they could cause trouble for anyone who used the word "twlight". buy the way, the font "twlight" was free and can be easily download in the website. :D

Back