any soapers from Illinois??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fast

that was fast !!! I'm from close to Schaumburg, by the Woodfield mall/Ikea...It seemed like, I never see anybody from Illinois :?

There are at least 2 or 3 others here that I know of, some of us are on here more than others :wink: I should be doing something productive with myself. :roll:

I was actually born and raised in Germany...than came love and I moved here....

yeahhh Illinois....well, if you become a crazy soaper or maybe you allready are...have you checked out Columbus food prices for soaping???
They are great...

Ah jemand spricht deutsch :)...
I want to order some bulk from Columbus, but it is to much fro me right now, if anyone is interested in splitting an order... let me know :)

I have Just felling in love with them!!
Columbus food OMG Prices sooo good. I can even have them delivered for a litt bit more. its crazy. I just got my Income tax check and spent it all on oils. $300. from Columbus food. hehehe i went a bit craazy. Ohhh and I still want more :0( no more tax money tho. I would love to get some Oilve, soybean, Avocado and more :0) I think another $300 would be good

MUST WAIT FOR $$

Latest posts

Back