~*~ SMF January 2018 Challenge- Hidden Heart Swirl! ~*~
~ Last Look At November 2017 Challenge Photos~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > Fragrance Oils/Fragrance reviews > A rambling review of Brambleberry "masculine scents" sampler

Old 12-30-2017, 09:07 PM   #41
Zany_in_CO
Saponifier

Liked 921 Times on 599 Posts
Likes Given: 3596

Thanks for the update!

Just an FYI: I've been sniff-testing a sample of BB's Turquoise FO for a couple of months. Haven't soaped it yet, but I've had the bottle sitting on a shelf with a cuptip attached (fragranced with a few drops) --- something I do to test longevity. I'm happy to report it's definitely a "sticker". It's still noticeable every time I pass that shelf. It got a thumb's up from all my guys (13 to 86) over the holidays. Not only do they like it, but, more importantly, I think their ladies would like it on them.

https://www.brambleberry.com/Turquoise-Fragrance-Oil-P6787.aspx

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...
...with apologies for the hijack.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:59 PM   #42
psfred

Liked 224 Times on 99 Posts

Lol, any information on good soap scents for guys is welcome. Even though I probably have enough soap to last me until I'm too old to make it any more, I'll be cooking up some this weekend, gonna be too cold to go outside.

Zany_in_CO Likes This