• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wool rovings- you pay shipping only

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a pile of beautiful wool rovings, one part colored with oranges and pinks and the other in blues and teals. Would be good for felted soaps or other crafts. If you would like them, you pay shipping only, and I will try to find the most economic shipping method.

Please let me know if you are interested.

wool.jpg

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a pile of beautiful wool rovings, one part colored with oranges and pinks and the other in blues and teals. Would be good for felted soaps or other crafts. If you would like them, you pay shipping only, and I will try to find the most economic shipping method.

Please let me know if you are interested.
I would love to have them if no one else asks for them.

I had someone contact me for a small amount of the blue before you posted, Carolyn. I thought I would give them an ounce or so of the blue, based on what they said they wanted. Do you still want the rest?

Back