Bulk Apothecary

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get some stuff from Bulk Apothecary. I also order from Bramble Berry, Nurture Soap and Eden Botanicals, as well as hitting my local supermarkets for a lot of my oils. Riceland Foods is good for rice bran oil, and they offer free shipping at least from time to time.

I don't really care where my suppliers are physically located (shipping times don't vary much for me- except for Eden 'cause they're so close), so I order from all over the U.S. Lots of people like to use suppliers that are physically near them, to reduce shipping costs and times. There's at least one compiled list of soap making suppliers around here, I'll see if I can find it. ETA: Here it is. http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=64377&highlight=soap+suppliers It's maybe a little skewed toward fragrance oil vendors, but most of those have other supplies as well.

I agree with lsg - some prices are very high, but their packaging is competitive and combined with sale and 15% volume pricing, their MP base prices for SFIC can't be beat. I'm also in IN and don't find the shipping high.

I have never ordered from BA so I have no first hand experience, only hearsay, but have heard very mixed reviews about them. Some people have great experiences with them, others, not so much... That in and of itself makes me leery, but as I've said, I personally have not.

sounds to me that they have good product, just that shipping can be an issue for some people. I really don't think that shipping is that high for me, but I am not that far from them either. thanks for your opinions and ideas. I love this forum!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back