No results on fo finder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgawlik

Reaction score
Ok so I have this crazy friend that wants a marijuana scented soap. Any ideas?

Weird! I do too! Save On Scents has that fragrance oil...Just didn't know what I'd do with a whole batch of it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making App....love this app!

I know Nature's garden has a Cannabis Flower. I can't tell you if it's realistic or not since I have no idea what Cannabis smells like.

Lol - that's sort of funny. Everybody I knew tried everything they could do get rid of the heavy musky smell of that stuff.

Right!!!
But I get to work yesterday and that's what I was asked for.. crazy.. but hey I'm a people pleser so I figure why not..

You might also want to try Peaks. I have never used a scent like this, but I see it on Peak's listed as Mary Jane.

Well there goes my retirement fund, so many scents so little moolah... lol im on the sos site now and there are so many I want to try.. dbf is gonna kill me

Weird! I do too! Save On Scents has that fragrance oil...Just didn't know what I'd do with a whole batch of it !!

Oh I told him if I could come up with it he would have to take the whole batch.

Well there goes my retirement fund, so many scents so little moolah... lol im on the sos site now and there are so many I want to try.. dbf is gonna kill me

I know! I found SOS because I was looking for a dupe of a discontinued Victorias Secret body spray and they are the only place that has it! (Tranquil Breezes). I had my cart filled to over $300 and it was so hard to delete scents to get it lower! Haha... Wound up getting a few sniffie packs cuz someone posted on here that a sniffie was enough to scent a cup (8oz) of soap. Haven't used them yet but I can't wait to see how well they work

Good grief!! My phone is acting crazy. I know it's my phone and not this app cuz this app is amazing!!! :) anyone know how to delete a post??

I know! I found SOS because I was looking for a dupe of a discontinued Victorias Secret body spray and they are the only place that has it! (Tranquil Breezes). I had my cart filled to over $300 and it was so hard to delete scents to get it lower! Haha... Wound up getting a few sniffie packs cuz someone posted on here that a sniffie was enough to scent a cup (8oz) of soap. Haven't used them yet but I can't wait to see how well they work

Inbox me your email, I will use you as my referral

Awesome. Hopefully I found what I "needed"at save on scents.. did a sniffie pack to create a blend that will hopefully work out, and well I couldn't help myself so I did a bacon sniffie pack as well. Oh and a vs "pink"
And a lil chocolate.

Could have bought so mant more, but figured I should stop while im ahead and my bf is still talking to me.

Soapalooza's Wicked Ganja smells just like the real deal in CP soap. It smells good but I wonder whether anyone would want to bathe in it, lol! I added a little bit of patchouli but unfortunately it wasn't enough to change the sent at all. It is too bad because I really thought that would make a good combo. I bought this frag and made the batch for my oldest sister, the one person I know who will really appreciate it. Her birthday is in Nov and it will have 4 months cure by then. Can't wait to hear what she thinks of it, I know she'll be surprised!

Latest posts

Back