Wellington Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenaturalway

Reaction score
Anyone used Wellington Fragrance for essential and/or fra grance oils? Did you like them? Also looking to get the Reed Diffuser Oils (already blended with the diffuser base). Have you ordered these before? Did you like these?

Hi thenaturalway
I'm planning to order in bulk in amerika, cause where i live, scents aren't my cup of tea at all. So i was looking for a website with good priced scents and lots of choice... came out by wellington. Then i started researching a bit and found this:
http://www.complaints.com/2007/nove...rance_Co.__Has_Bad_Customer_Servic_154682.htm
Rude and usless customer service with extremely long hold times
COULD NOT BELIEVE ALL THE COMPLAINTS,THEN...IT HAPPENS, MY ORDER ARRIVES .. SCENTS THAT I'VE ORDERED BEFORE FOR MY OIL BURNERS ARE SO WEAK I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DILUTE THEM
They originally sent me wonderful smelling sample sizes, but the scents contained in the large (16oz) bottles I ordered (due to the great samples) were HORRIBLE.
I agree it is the worst customer service I have come across in years.Extremely rude. They also lie and change their story within in minutes.
they do not accept responsibility after it leaves their warehouse.
I just received an order from wellington today and the essential oils smell gross and have a distinctive offensive odor to them.
but this bothered me the most, the reaction from Wellington themselve
I believe this complaint originated from Gabrielle C. regarding an order that was shipped via Fed Ex on 11/13/2007.
:shock: i was really shocked by this... regardless of if the complaints are right, how on earth could a company post a costumers whole name on the internet!
I've read some really nice comments to i have to say, but the reaction of wellington made me never wanna buy anything from them!
Dagmar

Back