My take on the April Soap Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerelife

Reaction score
OK, so I didn't see this until a few days ago, so my contribution represents not where I physically reside, but where my heart lives- New Orleans...I've had a love affair with NOLA for 20+ years :)
"Midnight in the Quarter"
It's always a fine line between pure happiness to just be back in NOLA and succumbing to the decadence of the French Quarter.
The bottom half has milled flax seeds to get your skin pure, and the top half is colored with baby blue/silver mica to remind you to keep your thoughts pure. Dark blue body-safe glitter on the tops of the bars represents the stars over NOLA at night.
The soap is scented with an EO blend of Vetiver, Cedar, Black Pepper, Patchouli and Clary Sage.

midnight in the quarter.jpg

Nice! did you do your line with blue mica too?

I love the soap and its name! I also love the story behind it as well! So many people put such wonderful thought into their soaps! I actually went to Mardi Gras one year and had a blast there. I ended up staying in New Orleans for about three months in all :)

Latest posts

Back