Link?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aprilprichard

Reaction score
I'm search word challenged today! I'm looking for a thread that explains the various types of plastics. I want to buy some sample size containers for various bath/body products, but I need to make sure the plastic types won't be affected by FOs because what I'm looking at is like condiment cups and tiny Tupperware style containers. Anyone know where a thread is that will list all the types of plastic and what they can safely contain? Or even a web link?

Here you go. Use either 2 or 5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resin_identification_code

I'm search word challenged today! I'm looking for a thread that explains the various types of plastics. I want to buy some sample size containers for various bath/body products, but I need to make sure the plastic types won't be affected by FOs because what I'm looking at is like condiment cups and tiny Tupperware style containers. Anyone know where a thread is that will list all the types of plastic and what they can safely contain? Or even a web link?

Latest posts

Back