Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How to add herbs?

Well, first of all, for best results, wait for a full moon on a cloudless night, because it's always best to add them in the light of a full moon. Second, make sure you're in a happy mood because herbs don't like grumpiness. It makes them bitter and acrid, which will make all your herby hopes go up in smoke. Oh- and speaking of smoke, if you happen to be a smoker, go for a whole week without smoking before you plan on adding them or they won't cooperate with you. They're kinda stubborn and obstinate that way. If you're not a smoker, great, but don't think that leaves you off the hook. You still have to be able to hum a happy tune while rubbing your stomach with one hand and patting your head with the other at the same time, whilst also at the same time performing the Cossack dance with your feet. Ugh! They are so demanding! That's why I leave them out of my soap. I just can't seem to get the Cossack thing down no matter how hard I try.

"gromwell root/powder source recommendations"

Diagon Alley, of course. It may be a little more expensive, but you won't have to worry about boggarts popping up because of a bad batch. Sorry, both an herb and Harry Potter fan.

Can We Revisit Grease Cutting Soap?- There was a scene in Grease where they cut soap? It must have been deleted as not adding to the plot. I don't want to visit it once, much less revisit it. Danny Zucco soaping....it just doesn't compute

Dragon's Blood For Red Color

Good luck with that....unless you meant the blood from a Komodo Dragon perhaps? Even so - it'll probably turn brown in soap anyway.

Back