Aztec?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godschild

Reaction score
I bought these scents and looked all over the internet to find whether they seized, riced, or accelerated. All I could find out was which ones were skin safe and which had vanillins. If you know which of these do any acting up, please share with me any notes you have. I'm scared to even soap any of them. These are the ones I have and they're all from Aztec/candlemaking.com: Rosemary Mint Aveda, Vanilla Peppermint, Brazilian Coffee & Pure Cane, Hot Chocolate, Strawberry, Rose, Patchouli, Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Volcano Cabri Blue, Drakkar (it didn't even say if it was skin safe on their website!), Mulberry, Blueberry, Heavenly, Kumquat, Canteloupe & Lily, Coconut Lime Verbena, Stress Relief, Gain Type, Island Bliss, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Eucalyptus & Spearmint, and Monkey Farts.

The Scent Review Board has Heavenly as very slight A no D. There was only one review on this fragrance, so I'm not sure if you can absolutely count on it. I didn't see any of the others. I totally agree that soaping blind on these scents is scary and for me always a bad idea
icon_smile.gif
. Small batch divided into a bunch of dixie cups with a half teaspoon of each fragrance stirred in to test?

Jan Johnson, thank you very much. I didn't think of that and it's the perfect thing to try! I'll do that!

Latest posts

Back