Nurture Soap New Products

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
I hadn't seen anything posted but NSS has a new true red mica out. Checked out the site today and she also lists new FO's. -It's a little pricy but money well spent if you are constantly disappointed with the wrong red.

On FB she was asked re status of next sale and she replied she is waiting for more colors to come in to replenish stock.

I hadn't seen anything posted but NSS has a new true red mica out. Checked out the site today and she also lists new FO's. -It's a little pricy but money well spent if you are constantly disappointed with the wrong red.

On FB she was asked re status of next sale and she replied she is waiting for more colors to come in to replenish stock.

A true red? That's exciting! I was very happy using her raspberry pink for red - it does take quite a bit but suitable for Santa's suit!

That's what I've done as well. I thought I'd earned some loyalty points for some mold purchases I made to pay for the mica, but they haven't shown up on my account. I've emailed Carrie so we'll see what she comes up with. She always makes things right.

Latest posts

Back