Norpro Funnel Pitcher

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was a post of GiGi's, and I also think you are right that it was a hardware store. It seems that not long after she posted that I check on ordering some, and the price had increased. I ended up getting a couple - probably Amazon - I think Ace Hardware also had them on their website. It's been awhile - dang old brain.

Wait wait wait - weren't you railing at mine at the last meetup? Something about the narrow pour spout clogging or something? What on earth are you making now?! TELL ME!!!!

Pitcher with funnel spout

They can also be found at Brambleberry Soap Making Supplies. It's called an Easy Pour Mixing & Measuring Container. It costs $5.75.

I have made lip balm in them once, but the clean-up on that plastic is a pita. It felt like I kept washing and washing and washing....

I like glass for lip balms since it cleans up easier.

Norpro pitchers

Just found that Amazon carries the Norpro pitchers. four of them for $15. Much cheaper than other vendors and if you're a prime member the shipping is free!!

Latest posts

Back