What do you want for christmas?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dagmar, you deserve the very best the world has to offer. I know you're going to be wildly successful!

:D That's so sweet Deda!
Not anywhere near being finished, but I have about 10 months from now on, so it's getting close :p Scary and exiting at the same time...

I have one more wish for Christmas this year...to restore a friendship that I lost this year due to misunderstandings. I miss all the fun times we had together. :( I just don't know how to fix it. any tips?

Sibi, I am going through this now as well, I was matron of honour ( 2nd wedding ) for a friend who I have know for a long time, but in the process she became very self orientated and stuck up......she finally after 12 weeks noticed that I had gone quiet and asked me what was wrong ....so I told her ....probably should have kept my big mouth shut , but I seriously thought our friendship wha stronger than that.....anyway she doesnt talk to me anymore.....I figger that if I take a back seat for a little while hopefully she will see reason and we can get over our lil difference of opinion......

My advice would be to keep the door open and say Hi when ever u see her, always remember any special events in her life ....have u tried to chat to her about the misunderstanding ??

Traceyann said:
Sibi, I am going through this now as well, I was matron of honour ( 2nd wedding ) for a friend who I have know for a long time, but in the process she became very self orientated and stuck up......she finally after 12 weeks noticed that I had gone quiet and asked me what was wrong ....so I told her ....probably should have kept my big mouth shut , but I seriously thought our friendship wha stronger than that.....anyway she doesnt talk to me anymore.....I figger that if I take a back seat for a little while hopefully she will see reason and we can get over our lil difference of opinion......

My advice would be to keep the door open and say Hi when ever u see her, always remember any special events in her life ....have u tried to chat to her about the misunderstanding ??

Traceyann,

It's a real bummer to go through this. This is my first time going through something like this that's why I'm clueless. I haven't seen her in about 7 months and we haven't run into eachother at all. Back when the misunderstandings occured I tried to ask her why she was upset with me but she wouldn't tell me why. I finally gave up although I didn't want to. So I hope that divine intervention will bring us together again somehow so we can start with a clean slate.

I hope you will be able to resolve your problems with your friend too. I do believe that most friendships are fixable. Good luck to you!

Sibi

I want the one thing I know I can never have ... my husband alive and healthy again. He was way to young to die from cancer. We had so many plans ... a European trip booked and paid for ... Our children are growing up without their Dad ... His Mum and brothers in New Zealand are missing a son and brother ...

Fo all those people who find times like christmas painful due to missing their soul mate, family member, friend ... I wish we could all find peace in a world that no longer seems to be the place it was when our loved one was apart of it.

Oh Dragonkaz, how terrible. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I feel for you dragonkatz, I lost my mom(63yrs old) 2 yrs ago on x-mas eve from an anurism with no warning(that she told us anyway)...kinda makes you wish the day would go away.
But all in all I still have my "hairy half" and my "junior hairy half" so I am thankful and happy to be with them. Hang in there the branch is as strong as you are.

I have awesome memories and my hubby was also my best friend. My kids (who are in their 20's) live in Sydney and I'm flying over there tomorrow ... with my beautiful dog, Wilson.

I may have to make a trip home (New Zealand) as my Mum is dying ... but I'm ok with that. It's just such a hard time for her and my Dad ... but hey, they've had hard lives and will be leaving amazing memories behind for family and friends ... and I reckon that's the most any of us can hope for.

My hubby wouldn't want any of us to be sad this christmas, or any time ... but it's all the 'special days' that are the toughest ... coz they're connected to family!

Let's all have a wonderful time ... and then, lets make soap!!!!!

Back