Medical coding &/or transcription

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tabitha said:
I AM DONE!

I completed my classes, going full-time, in 1 1/2 years. I am qualified to take both boards but have chosen coding. My NATIONAL exam is tomorrow mornings at 7:30 and lasts 5 1/2 hours!

Congratulations, and don't forget to have breakfast before the exam 5.5 hours is a long time for a test.

OMG! There were 16 of us taking the test & only 2 finished before the buzzer went off. I am confident that every answer I took my time & looked up was spot-on correct, which was probably 120 -125 out of the 150 questions. The last 25-30 were guesses. The last 10 of which I just bubbled the test form in & did not even read the question because the 5 minute buzzer went off.

I won't have my results for 7-10 days. If I had known I would run out of time I would have paced myself better. I checked and double checked each answer before I made my selection. If I had known I would run out of time I would have skipped some of the double checking. Some answers you could figure frontward or backwards & on those I figured them both ways to make sure I got the same answer each time, again using time I did not have to spare.

If I had just 1 more hour I would have gotten at least 146 out of the 150 correct. The whole last hour I got into a panic too because it became obvious to me I would run out of time.

It is the standard 70% to pass, I would need 106 correct answers to score a 70%.

Well, try to relax and don't stress too much. Since you double checked, etc, you're sure to have passed. I'm surprised you have to wait so long to hear the results.

Latest posts

Back