Hello from Indonesia..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mawarliar

Reaction score
Hi..

I'm new in soap making business..
I tried to makes it as my own business, but I don't know..

Still making a lot of mess in soap making..
Just wish me luck..

salamat pagi

hi, I lived in Jakarta back in 1999 for a few months. Loved it! I'm new here too. I haven't made any soap yet. Just gathering supplies right now and watching lots of videos. Whereabouts in Indonesia are you located? I wish you all the best with your new venture.

Welcome to both of you. Soapmaking is one of those skills that should be honed before you try turning a buck. You'll won't build a customer base if you skip that step, and you'll have wasted your investment.

The good thing is, there's lots of info to search on the forum, and when you need answers that aren't readily apparent, we're here to help.

Welcome.gif

Welcome to the forum. As others have stated, it is best to experiment with different oils, fats and recipes for several months before selling.

thank you

Thank you for the kind welcome. I plan on making soap for myself and giving it as gifts. I feel confident that with all the expertise on this forum I will be able to give it a go.

Welcome to both of you. Soapmaking is one of those skills that should be honed before you try turning a buck. You'll won't build a customer base if you skip that step, and you'll have wasted your investment.

The good thing is, there's lots of info to search on the forum, and when you need answers that aren't readily apparent, we're here to help.

hi and welcome! as what has been said, try to sell a product that you have how it performs long term, will not get you repeat customers. ;)

And desiderata, giving it as gifts as a start is a better idea.

thank you

hi and welcome! as what has been said, try to sell a product that you have how it performs long term, will not get you repeat customers. ;)

And desiderata, giving it as gifts as a start is a better idea.

thank you..............I have no plans on selling...........just to have fun making soap.

Back