What are you reading?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm another Di Morrissey fan!

Have a few of her books to read ... and hopefully will be getting another one this chrissie!

I just started The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I'm having trouble getting into it. The names of the people and the towns are hard for me to pronounce in my head and it keeps throwing me out of the story. Please tell me it gets more interesting so this won't keep happening. :lol:

I read Eat, Pray, Love a couple of years ago, and just watched the movie last night - really enjoyed it! Then I went online to read about the author, and found an interview...she's very wise for her 41 years, this Elizabeth Gilbert. Her success with this book shows that many people are interested in what she has to say. It sure sparkled me up!

I need a book to read now, so am very grateful for this thread. Thanks, Cat!

I'm also very happy to see that Atlas Shrugged is still appealing to the younger generations. I read it some 30 years ago....loved every page of this long novel.

Dragon, I love Di's books cause you can picture in your mind what the area looks like even though you haven't been there. She researches her books very well. Love The Reef and The Valley.Also there were the ones set in Broome around the Pearling industry that were very good.

Relle.

Latest posts

Back