Bragging about my kid..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVivian

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1427902243.636720.jpg

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1427902365.711445.jpg

Here is my sweet little boy all ready for the fairy tale ball at his school today... I stayed up late making his costume and I'm just so in love with him in it! I want him to wear it every day haha.. He turns 6 on Friday.

I just had to be a bragging mom for a minute!

What a cutie!! And what a clever idea - fairy tale ball for elementary school! I hope he had fun.

He's adorable and the costume is great. You have definitely earned bragging rights

Thanks all!! We just got back and the entire production was adorable!

Check your phone - Disney will be calling!

Seriously, did you use a pattern or design that yourself? Awesome work!

I actually bought the shorts and then added the "suspenders" and sewed the rest with no patterns. We're actually going to Disneyland This weekend to celebrate his birthday and he's agreed to wear it so I can take a picture of him there in front of the castle!

What a cutie pie! Have a wonderful trip....I miss those years. They go by too quickly. What a talented mom you are!

You have every right to brag, TViv ~ he's absolutely adorable! I miss those years so much. Enjoy every moment and I hope you had a great time at Disneyland. You're one talented and lucky mom! Happy birthday to your beautiful boy too! :clap::wave::lol:

Back