• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted to buy: SOAP BOXES

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dOttY

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am interested in buying some white soap boxes. IF anyone has excess, I'd be interested in purchasing.

bayleys are cool, but uber expensive from what i recall.

you can get boxes from many soap suppliers - I'd start there. Scent Works, perhaps. or check other soap suppliers you work with.

I made up my own and got 6 out of a large coloured cardboard from the newsagents. I've got it down to 5 mins tracing and cutting, then 5 mins for bending and glueing together. I made some up the other night while watching TV.

wsp has the cheapest price that Ive seen. 98 for 25$

I hope you have got reply to your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you have got reply to your question. If you are interested in buying soap boxes that are custom designed and also on low minimum rates, simple PM me for more details.

Please pay attention to what you are posting for. 3 of your 4 postings are trying to have people contact your for business. And these people haven't been around in years. Bad form! Please stop as you are in violation of forum rules. Also, if you are a soapmaker you may want to introduce yourself in the introduction forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back