Co-op for 12 bar Silicon Square mold on Facebook

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dneruck

Reaction score
Hi

There is a co-op going on in the Facebook Group Soap Mold Co-op (https://www.facebook.com/groups/671841196218194/) for a 12 bar silicone mold similar to the one sold by Brambleberry.

The cost of each mold is $6.60 and there is a $2.00 handling fee. The last time I checked only 60 were sold, with 440 needed to reach the minimum of 500.

You'll need to check with the host for those details. I'm just spreading the word as it was moving a bit slowly

Sometimes small order comes actually expensive, but maybe this is the case in Canada only. You are in Michigan so it is kind of local.. The mold looks awesome :)

Sometimes small order comes actually expensive, but maybe this is the case in Canada only. You are in Michigan so it is kind of local.. The mold looks awesome :)

Here is what they say about the costs:

Co-Op will run until minimum is met
Mold will cost $6.60 each.
You will be billed for the following when molds are ready to ship.
Hostess Fee: $2.00 per order
Paypal Fee that is charged for processing you payment: You will be charged exact amount that I was charged. I will provide copy of invoice if requested.
Shipping Fee: will be through USPS. I will find the least expensive way to ship it to you.

The cost will be $8.60 (US) + paypal fee + shipping. The fee and the shipping will be charged to you after the person hosting gets the molds and figures out how they are shipping.

The similar BB mold is 12.50 before shipping. Not sure if this will be that big of a savings for 1. but if you get several it could be a good deal.

Thanks kchaystack, I didn't have time to go find all the details this morning. It'll probably be a savings for me since I'm shipping internationally. I've bought something from the host before so I know she'll try to get me the best shipping.

Latest posts

Back