brambleberry silicone mold sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I realize they've had problems recently, but I have a few items I come here for, and the slab mold was one of them. So I thought I'd post the sale details for anyone else needing a deal on silicone molds. So funny I posted about my mold like 2 days ago getting messed up from overheating, and then this came out lol! At least I really need a replacement so I can justify making yet another purchase.

BRAMBLE BERRY SALE
From noon (PST) Tuesday, February 17th until noon (PST) Wednesday, February 18th, all Original Silicone Molds are 25% off with the code: COLORMOLD. We also threw in the Triangle Spatula because it is a wonderful tool that is underappreciated.

I bought both of the slab molds way back when. Adore them both. Highly recommend.

*faints* I just got a shipping notice for the mold I ordered on Tuesday. It's only Thursday!! Maybe they brought in some extra help.

I got a shipping notice yesterday. That's a first for sure. Usually takes a week to ship and then another 4 days to get to me. Yay, maybe I'll have it soon.

Latest posts

Back