Where are the good EO Suppliers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattiesmom

Reaction score
Does anyone have RECENT experience with eo suppliers offering good quality oils and good service they could pass along?

My last several eo purchases from my regular suppliers have been disappointing. Oils were very weak, almost as though they had been diluted. Something I've not experienced before. So, I tried to order from Liberty Naturals this week, their system would not process, kept saying my cart was empty, but it wasn't. Called for assistance but got nothing other than to be told I was probably doing something wrong or my computer was messed up--along with a bit of an attitude. They did not offer to let me place a phone order which their website clearly says you can do, the person just said to e-mail them something and they would try to figure it out. Not impressed, so looking for another source. Help, please.

Try a different browser. Sometimes the issues are browser based, old plug-ins etc. Liberty Natural is local for me, so I don't have another suggestion.

ETA: did you meet their $50 minimum? I just tested an order and it worked just fine from my ipod on Safari.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back