Please suggest some "sweet, sugary" scents!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
A friend of mine has requested a gift basket of soaps and B&B products in a "really sweet & sugary scent". She wants it for her mother who really likes "candy-like" scents.

Does anyone have some FO suggestions? I don't have much in the sweet & sugary category. Canadian suppliers are preferred, but if there's any that you think are super sweet and yummy (I mean REEEEEALLY good!) from a US supplier, I'd probably order it.

TIA! :)

Pink Sugar from Daystar
Vanilla Bean Noel (sweetest vanilla on the planet)from WSP
Lemon Meringue from WSP

I could seriously DRINK Liquid Crack from Daystar. Very Sweet.

Pink Sugar (most places), Hello Sweet Thang! (BB), Butterscotch Brittle (Mill Creek and OMG it is super sweet I love it!), Froot Loops (NG), Autumn Pear (Lonestar), Butt Naked (Mill Creek - fruity but REALLY sweet)..

Mind you I HP, but I use the vanilla color stabelizer from WSP. It says it's for MP, but I have used it in HP with no problems at all. Add it to the FO before you add to soap after the cook, and no more dark brown soapies.

I hear Bittercreek has one that is for CP, but I have not tried that. Sorry for the hyjack!

Back to your original request, I would also say Pink Sugar. I also have a Kiwi Strawberry from Bittercreek that smells very YUMMY! I know, not candy, but fruity, and very sweet!

Latest posts

Back