Russian leather or English leather dupes anywhere?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lathered_up

Reaction score
Looking for a good Russian leather or English leather type fragrance. Trying to find a good fragrance for my dad, but he's very picky [emoji53]. I've tried Deadly Weapon, Animalistic, The Perfect Man, and Aqua di Gio, (all from NGC), and so far he hasn't liked any of them. He keeps asking for Russian or English leather, but the companies don't identify their fragrances with with those descriptions. Any suggestions, I'm about to give up on him [emoji20] . The good news....at least my brother liked those batches of soap. [emoji6]

Ok, so I am only going by memory. My dad wore English Leather off and on when I was a kid. So, my memories are from maybe 35 years ago. However, when I smelled MMS Books Abound, I had a clear memory of that English Leather bottle. It's long enough ago that I can't fully trust the memory, but that's my impression. I will have to link you, though-- I can never seem to find it in a search at the site.

https://www.thesage.com/catalog/products/Books-Abound-Fragrance-Oil.html

Latest posts

Back