FO's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say as a hobbyist I feel a bit of resentment towards the decisions of Mad Oils and Soapalooza to limit themselves to bulk purchasers. I know it's not personal and they made the decision for business reasons, but it has made me mentally scratch them off my list.

Is it my imagination, or did Chandle Soap's post about arizona mad oils disappear? The one that started this new conversation?

Nope, not your imagination, it was there, got a bit of dissenting feedback and disappeared.

It probably got removed by the admins. They have pretty strict rules about vendors posting. I did not see if the person was a forum supporter, but I guess if they were they could have deleted their own post.

Anyway, I have no skin in this game - I have never used Mad Oils, because Nurture was closer and had better shipping costs. Still do even tho the 2 are about the same distance.

Good morning Carrie!
Looking at your site trying to put a FO order together, looking forward to Fall and Christmas. What would be your suggestions for fragrances that scream Christmas! My family likes scents that make themselves KNOWN. So I am looking for the ones that really let you know they are there. We will be making CP soap with your, or anyone's suggestions if that has a bearing on your choices.

Thanks for the help and have a great day!

A friend let me know someone had posted here. It's definitely better to contact us on the site because I will receive notification immediately. ;)

My favorites for fall/winter are Gaia's Harvest, Avalanche, Winter Wonderland, Yog Nog, Frozen, Jumping Juniper, and Champagne Snow Showers. I hope this helps!

For Fall The Smell of Weather Turning is amazing. It smells like fallen leaves.

I forgot to say Icon! Icon is a great holiday scent!

Appreciate the reply I will reach out directly next time. I placed an order just before you posted here though .. upshot is, the three I choose you listed so looking forward to amazing smells this fall

Thanks folks!

Latest posts

Back