3 oz plastic bottle with pump

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txsoaper

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source to purchase 3 oz size clear plastic bottles with a lotion pump? I got some a while back from Brambelberry and the don't carry them anymore. They were perfect for small give baskets and for giving out as gifts.

Thanks.

Yes, I am in the states. I have tried SKS and they have some wonderful items, but no 3 oz bottles or lotion pumps to fit this size. They have treatment pumps, but not lotion pumps. Thanks for your suggestion.

I was trying to keep the same sizes I started out with. I ordered a bunch of the 3 oz bottles a while back and was using them for little "try me" kits. Then when I tried to reorder, they were discontinued, of course! I think I will just move to the 2 oz size since they are much easier to find. I just hate changing things after I have established a "theme", ya know!

Irena,

I think those might work. They are not clear like the original ones I had founds, but the tops are the right size for my pumps that I have. Thanks for sharing this find with me.

Back