Finally got something done!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday I managed to get 40 lbs of lotion made split between my 2 main formulas. Now I get to package them without the help of the lotion filling machine that I had to send back. It is such a pain to fill my super thick lotion with a piping bag. And I got another batch of "Shampoo" bars made. Syndets not soap...Those little buggers are not cheap to make

Wow, that's a lot of lotion! I don't suppose you sell it online? :)
Not much online since my daughter has stopped with her end of the business, so mine is sold at craft fairs and farmer markets. I will not initially fill all 40 lbs but do about 10 lbs of each lotion. I always like to have extra un-scented in case someone request a different fragrance

Not much online since my daughter has stopped with her end of the business, so mine is sold at craft fairs and farmer markets. I will not initially fill all 40 lbs but do about 10 lbs of each lotion. I always like to have extra un-scented in case someone request a different fragrance

Ah too bad! I'd love to try your lotion.

Latest posts

Back