Regular sales?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see that here is where folks post supplier sales, I was just wondering if any of these companies have seasonal or scheduled sales. I'd rather save up and buy in bulk, the shipping charges are outrageous. I think I spend more time searching for the best prices than I do making soap. :(

Wholesale Supplies Plus has a year end sale. I’m not familiar with anyone else’s regularly scheduled sales as I try to buy as little as possible to offset limited soaping space

That's good to know Battlegnome thanks! I love WSP & now I know to save up & start creating my wish list!

Does anybody know if NDA and Brambleberry have end of year sales too? :) I need to buy some stuff I don’t actually need from NDA and Brambleberry and I am trying to convince myself the self love is worth it...... Now if only there is a sale.

Several places usually run Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving in the USA) sales. Fragrance Buddy and Rustic Escentuals are 2 that come to mind. Brambleberry usually has a small one also. I have yet to be impressed by a Brambleberry sale, however, they know their target market and their target market does not mind the higher prices (and the amount of information they freely share helps too).

Best thing to do is to have a list from each supplier of what'd you like to buy and then see what sales come up :). Reminds me, I need to make my list!

There are some fragrances from Brambleberry I can’t do without now. Cedar and Saffron, Tobacco and bay leaf, Black amber and Lavender, Spiced Mahogany and Cocoa Butter cashmere are so nice I can’t be without them anymore. A sale would really help except anybody knows replacements from them from another vendor. Never buying Polawax from them ever again though, I just found out they sell for double what NDA sells it for. And the $100 is easy to meet so... any good fragrance from NDA anyone?

I purchased my tussah silk from Purple Citrus in Canada. Don't know if they ship to the states but with the exchange rate might be an instant savings.

Back