What happened here? Thanks in advance.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lateada

Reaction score
So, is this because of the fragrance oil not being blended enough? Thank you..

image.jpg

So I'm confused. What is the "this" you're asking about? Your soap looks lovely!

If you want the best advice -- give us a better clue what you're concerned about, provide your recipe by giving all ingredients, all in weights, and explain your method.

Sorry, not a very clear pic...there is what looks like curdling or cracking in the white part of the soap..that is what I am curious about...
Recipe is 5% Avacado oil, 3% castor oil, 7% cocoa butter, 20% coconut oil, 20% olive oil, 25% palm oil, 10% Shea butter, and, 8% rice bran oil.... FO was NG ..Bite me

So I'm confused. What is the "this" you're asking about? Your soap looks lovely!

If you want the best advice -- give us a better clue what you're concerned about, provide your recipe by giving all ingredients, all in weights, and explain your method.
I was confused too... It looks awesome to me. Lol

I think Lateada may be referring to the "TD crackling" or 'glycerin rivers'. If so, we have plenty of threads that discuss the phenomenon. Here is one of them that also includes several links to other threads that discuss the issue: http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=52111&highlight=crackle

PS- your soap is lovely, regardless. :)

IrishLass :)

Back