WSPs Cool Citrus Basil, Eucalyptus Spearmint?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used either from WSP. I use Eucalyptus Mint from NG and have used their Cool Citrus Basil but that didn't stick. If you try them keep us posted. Did you check the Fragrance Reviews to see if they were there? (you probably did but just checking :))

I've never used either from WSP. I use Eucalyptus Mint from NG and have used their Cool Citrus Basil but that didn't stick. If you try them keep us posted. Did you check the Fragrance Reviews to see if they were there? (you probably did but just checking :))

You're right, I did. One review stated Cool Citrus Basil didn't stick, most reviews weren't speaking from a cured state.

I'm in a soapy depression right now because due to busy schedule, major car repair and now I'm sick, I didn't get soap made for a special gift.

I know she won't mind waiting, its just I was so sure I could get these cured in time. It does give me time to find another herbal fo to soap however. *sigh* I'm still very disappointed this didn't work.

lenarenee perhaps the person you want to give it to is not worried about the scent as much, but the fact that is handmade amazing soap!

So just tell her what happened and give it to her, you can always make more and give her another piece later :)

I am going through a lot of challenges myself right now. So I understand how you feel.

I used Cool Citrus Basil once, at .75oz PPO and it stuck fine. The soap still had scent months later when I gave it away.

Back