Wholesalesuppliesplus.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SundownWaterfowl

Reaction score
I ordered from them this past sunday, and they shipped on wednesday, and I received my order this afternoon. Everything was in great shape. Im very happy with my order. I ordered 8 pounds of soap, 1 set of two silicone oval molds, a coffee bean fragerence oil, and some apricot seeds. All of that was $43.00 total. In my local craft store I would have spent $40.00 for just the 8 pounds of soap.

I use their wicks - the low smoke zinc.

But I have to say the four lip balm flavors I got from them were, well, I wouldn't even inflict them on another crafter so I just tossed 'em.

i just ordered some molds from WSP and it came very fast. I will be buying from them again.

I am so glad to read that!
I started out with Brambleberry and Majestic Moutain Sage but ordered some things from WSSP and really appreciated their service.
How are their oils and butters?

They have really good prices on some of them - are they good quality/comparable to BrambleBerry and MMS?

WSP is about 30 minutes from where I live so I'm spoiled like that. :lol:

I've ordered a bunch of oils/butters and everything seems like quality stuff. The smells are all great that I've purchased. My brother even won me a prize when he picked up my last order.

I love WSP, I've ordered four times so far, and have been really happy with everything I've gotten. Their prices are great too. I'm getting ready to place another order (my husband asked what I wanted for Christmas lol, so I'm ordering my Christmas present today)

kslo78 said:
WSP is about 30 minutes from where I live so I'm spoiled like that. :lol:
Lucky you!!!! I would be sooooooooooo broke but if I lived that close.

Digit

Every time that I order from WSP the service is great and I get my stuff super quick. I love their lip balm base. I also get lip balm base from BCN but I used that for lotion sticks :D

I know this is an old thread, but I see that WSSP has an upcoming sale on coconut oil this Monday. I needed coconut oil, like yesterday! So I am wondering has anyone experienced these Monday sales selling out quickly?

I know this is an old thread, but I see that WSSP has an upcoming sale on coconut oil this Monday. I needed coconut oil, like yesterday! So I am wondering has anyone experienced these Monday sales selling out quickly?

I saw the sale too and I noted they have a soap base I want in stock. I"m hesitant to order from them after bad reviews however. Let us know what you decide?

I saw the sale too and I noted they have a soap base I want in stock. I"m hesitant to order from them after bad reviews however. Let us know what you decide?

I have used them and not had a problem. Just curious if the stuff sells out quickly on these monday sales! I love their business practices so I'm happy to continue using them.

I get stuff in a few days and am very happy with their service. Never had an issue. I would recommend them.

I just checked the price of coconut oil and WSP is cheaper than Soaper's Choice when you consider WSP has free shipping. I am comparing the 7-8 pound pails.

I don't think they usually sell out on the monday sales. I've had orders delayed during high-order periods. If anything it might take them a few more days to send out your order but I would think they would be stocked up to fulfill the orders. I'll probably get a 28 pound bucket.
Their loyalty program is so great. I'm already at silver and it's only January lol!!

Latest posts

Back