YourOrganzaBag?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicklet

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with YourOrganzaBag.com? They've got a good price on bags and a flat $7.50 shipping price.

I buy my organza bags at Papermart. They are cheaper and their shipping is very reasonable and very fast service.

I've used them and I LOVE them.... great price, great shipping and fast service. Recommend them really highly. I actually find YourOrganzaBags to have the best pricing and shipping is only $7.50. Mind you I quit using PaperMart because of their shipping policies to Canada.

I checked Papermart first - they have an awesome selection of stuff! But the organza bags were cheaper on YourOrganzaBags. Price isn't everything so I'm glad to hear that both places are reputable. Thanks, y'all! :)

Check out nilecorp.com for organza bags. They are under Boxes and Packaging. 4 x 5 are $1.45 dozen. Shipping is $5.95 up to $20. and 8.95 for orders over $20. Plus an extra 5% off. I used to sell jewelry and found them a few years ago. Now I use the organza bags for soap also. They have good prices on other stuff too.

Thanks for posting about Nilecorp. Their prices are good but they only have a few colors as compared to YOB. (I don't know why Nilecorp shows all the colors but only offer a few.) I do like the selection of printed bags especially the tulip top ones. I bought a large selection of bags in varied sizes from YOB a couple of years ago and chose Christmas colors of wine, gold, red and green along with cream, etc. I certainly got my money's worth from the shipping. :wink:

But I can see how it would be more economical to buy bags from Paper Mart if you were also purchasing other items. You wouldn't have to pay shipping charges for two suppliers. Also, I really like the selection of different styled organza bags and printed bags on Paper Mart.

YourOrganzaBag.com is also Giftsintl.com. They're totally my go-to for organza bags, ribbon, stretch bands and lip-n-tape cello bags. If you can't find what you want (like sometimes they're out of a few things) check them out on Ebay. I've found my missing items there. LOVE this company, great service, fast, and shipping rates are very reasonable too. Shipping from Paper Mart for me was way too high for pretty small quantities, and also the small order fee bugged me...

YourOrganzaBag.com is also Giftsintl.com.

I didn't realize they were the same company and I never thought of checking on eBay. Thanks for mentioning it. I've still got so many bags from YOB that I don't need any but it's good to have the info. I'll add it to my supplier list. :grin:

Latest posts

Back