Shout Out for Nurture Soap Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order, and received a shipping notice 47 minutes later. Pretty darn unbelievable. I have always been happy with the products and customer service from NS, but wowza - super impressed! Well done Carrie and company.

I have used Nurture Soaps before. I have several of their FO. Love them!

I've always loved how quick they are to get things out the door. I love their molds and micas. I've banned myself from buying any more FO's as I have way too many and so haven't gotten any from them as yet. I do have a list for when I'm ready to order some.

Bisbeesoap - first of all Carrie is a friend, so I totally put that out there.... She became a friend partially because of her total commitment to her business and customer service. It doesn't hurt that she is one sharp cookie to boot! She is a soaper so she tests extensively before she puts product out there and she is totally approachable if you have questions.

If you are in the Midwest you will receive your in-stock items almost at Amazon Prime speed. I also purchase items from TKB Trading - they are out in Cali. if you are out west.

It's very nice when you can find a vendor you can depend on rather than jump from one place to the other.

Love Nurture! They're just far enough away that I can't easily drive there - which is probably good for my wallet - and regularly have boxes on my doorstep before BB send the shipping notification.

Back