Halloween Scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellador

Reaction score
Anyone have a FO suggestion for a Halloween themed CP soap (orange and black)? Pumpkin Spice scents are ok, but I'm not big into food scents.

I looked at the review spreadsheet but found a lot of FOs were no longer available.

Thanks!

I recently used WSP's Witches Brew in a soap. It is patchouli, cedarwood and cinnamon - woodsy, earthy and spicy. I never would have thought of adding cinnamon to patch and cedar, but it really works.

I've done well with Witches' Brew, Dark Kisses, Stormy Nights, Moonlight Path, and Dragon's Breath.

I like mixing my scents and last Halloween did a black/orange/yellow soap with a blend of Dragons Blood, Peppermint (just a tiny little bit) and Amish Harvest, and called it' Dragons Nest.
The design of the soap pulled them in, the scent got them to buy. It's a nice, unique blend that you wouldn't think smells good but does.
I experiment and mix my FO's all the time. You could try just mixing a few of what you have and come up with something unique to you.

Are you able to use this without your soap turning into soap on a stick and/or ricing? I couldn't.

I did not have any issues with it. I used it in the star trek soap I posted on what soapy thing have you done today thread.

I did add to the oils before the lye though.

Back