ree

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reesoaps

Reaction score
Hallow every one, I'm ree from reesoaps over in the UK and can i just say its rely nice to be here with fellow soap n potion makers. I'm fairly new to the soaping world only 4 years old lol. My children are grown but the kids at least still need me[they are of the animal kind a kids] 2 dogs 1 cat and for the most part we live in harmony. My day job is looking after people with challenging behaviour and this year i got my first black eye and showed it off as this years new spring accessory :) . I love making things, all things not just soapy things and this usually means i have several projects on the go at any one time so while im waiting for soap to cure im stripping paint or making bath bombs or bath salts or building a kitchen, yes!! i did that too and have bruises to prove it lol. Thank you to all who take the time to read the ramblings of me and thank you for welcoming me into the fold and i look forward to sharing information when i can with you all. ree xx

Tank you Earlene, divinegoddessoaps17,violet_21 and toxikon for your warm welcome. I am a beginner at the whole forum thing and am only just beginning to navigate the sight so pleas if i ever don't reply to something it's because i cant get there but i'm doing fine at the moment. Oh and Earlene i'm not brave stupid maybe HAHA.

Latest posts

Back