Hello! And sorry for the typos :x

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yes, I'm interested to make all kind of soda soaps :D Just to try it out. I think those would be fun gifts, like wrapped in a soda labels.

What a great idea for packaging!

I just looked and found this thread about this same topic. How about that. I don't know if the OP ever made the soap or not, but at least you can read about someone else who wanted to do the same thing.

And here is yet another thread with pictures of Coca Cola soap being made and a photo so the finished soap.

ETA: This video shows a fun Melt & Pour Coca Cola soap that you might find interesting:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Io3eDhw-Q[/ame]

Thanks a lot earlene <3_<3 I look into those! melt & pour is actually very good idea for this kind of soap!

This forum is amazing!! :D

Well, I'm already a big fan of yours Ansu! Love the Marauder's Map and Dumbledore quotes you've got. My kids and I can discuss, argue & quote Harry Potter for hours.:crazy: Welcome to the forum!

Well, I'm already a big fan of yours Ansu! Love the Marauder's Map and Dumbledore quotes you've got. My kids and I can discuss, argue & quote Harry Potter for hours.:crazy: Welcome to the forum!

I can also talk about HP for hours! :D So good books <3 I didn't like the movies so much, but I've seen them. But its actually Sirius quote, from Order of the phoenix :)

Latest posts

Back