Wholesalesuppliesplus.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did wind up back-ordered on the 76* CO at least in the 28lb size. They called me personally to tell me.

They did wind up back-ordered on the 76* CO at least in the 28lb size. They called me personally to tell me.

28lbs! I got an 8lb bucket and was impressed with it's massive size! That's great that they called you! I ordered Monday morning and it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work on Wednesday!

28lbs! I got an 8lb bucket and was impressed with it's massive size! That's great that they called you! I ordered Monday morning and it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work on Wednesday!
I'm prepping for a craft fair, I use about 5lbs a day.
You must live close to them. I ordered Monday and the rest of my order, sans CO, won't be here til next Monday. And I supposedly have priority order filling since I''ve spent so much money with them.

Lucky you! Mine didn't even ship until today, and only after I got a call at the crack of dawn asking me if I wanted to replace the FO I ordered with something different since the one I wanted was sold out. Even though it was in stock when ordered. My other choice was to hold the order til next week Thursday. At least she gave me the option though. I don't expect it til next week however.

I placed my very first order with WSP on Friday and my order came last night! I was very pleased with everything I ordered and I LOVE that they do free shipping for orders over $30. That is a definite bonus. They are now on my supplier list!

Back