Fresh goat milk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

santimar

Reaction score
Hi, I live in haines city FL and Im looking for a local farmer that sales fresh goatmilk to make my soaps, do anybody knows and can help me, I went to Pan Eden Farm today but it was a so solitary and creepy that I may not go back......:confused:

Hi, I live in haines city FL and Im looking for a local farmer that sales fresh goatmilk to make my soaps, do anybody knows and can help me, I went to Pan Eden Farm today but it was a so solitary and creepy that I may not go back......:confused:

Hey there. I work just outside of Haines City, in Davenport. Welcome.

Well a saw a lot of precious goats and a couple of big beautiful chickens, but I receive an email that I can pass after 2:00pm and when I arrived I call and a strange man answer like doesnt know what I was talking about, he was alone and tell me to enter the house that the milk was in the kitchen and told me to close the door but the worst things came to my mind, me and my daugther where there alone so far from home with that strange man and I wait outside, he brings the milk I paid him and I walk as fast as I could to the car and go with my hands chacking and thanking God he protect us!!!!! Maybe I was wrong but I dont feel comfortable there....when I finish the goatmilk for my soaps and need some more I will be going with my husband but not alone again....

Hi houseofwool thanks.....it feels good to have another soapmaker so close!!!:)

Back