Collection for the area of Oso/Darrington!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clemmey

Reaction score
Let's help the Oso/Darrington slide victims! I live and work near the area that all of these people are being impacted and have seen several lists where necessities needed are toiletries. Then it dawned on me that I could donate some of my soap to them!! Then I thought "Gee I bet many of my fellow soap makers would be willing to donate some toiletries to them as well!" So here I am!

If you are interested in supporting and sending to the community and people affected by the slide I will get what you mail me to them. Either the city of Darrington directly (they have a disbursement center at the old truss mill), or one of the many local groups that are sending things up there regularly! Let me know if you are interested and I will PM you my info!

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, it has been affecting so many in this area!

Hey, that is a great thought!

Please PM me the info. I'll see what I can do.

I sent you both a PM! Thank you for your support, it's a real big mess up there!

Thank you to all who have donated, and to those who are mailing me their soaps! I have 2 donation places that I am looking at for toiletries donations, they hand out to victims or the first responders. Thanks again!!

Latest posts

Back