Sled Dogs & Iditarod

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMS, did you watch Iditarod Unleashed on the Sportsman Channel? I don't get it so I missed it! There's a good chance I'm in the last episode if they showed anything from Safety. The camera was rolling! I was wrapped tighter than a mummy that night -- goggles included -- so I doubt even my parents would have recognized me! The wind created so much chaos, I have no idea what they could use from Aliy's check-in, but if they showed someone riding her sled (for break control) as she parked her team from the front, that would be identifiable. I remember her yelling several times at the camera man "get your light out of my face!" so surely they'd have had to cut the sound, lol! They filmed inside too, but I could avoid it better there.

I gotta lay my hands on that series some how. I'm dying to see it, not just for the Safety story but all of the rest too, especially since I was out of state during the bulk of the race. I know how it ended but there was so much I missed.

Jeez, I thought I finally wound down from this. Apparently NOT! A few more pics to try to explain why.

P1020009.JPG

P1020014.JPG

P1020113.JPG

P1020078.JPG

i dont remember what channel it was, and i am sure that i have now missed the rest of the series. I havent seen it on the dish/guide. i wonder if it can be found online somewhere? if you find, it share the link! :) im not on this website much in the spring, my first and foremost love has called me outside to garden. So i will check in intermittently throughout the summer! especially on rainy days. :)

Back