#FO voyeur thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's part of where I get caught in the trap: I feel like, if I'm going to pay so much for shipping, I might as well make an order that will be worth it and not just 1 item.

I'm with you! I've really wanted to try their Chai fragrance, and a few others as well. Saving me right now is the fact I have so many other samples to go through, I can't justify ordering any more.

I'm holding out for when I have other soaping materials I need to buy anyway, then considering whether to order and add a fragrance to the order.

This is the theory, we'll see how it holds up ;)

This is so awesome because my notes are like:

1. yummy.
2. Smells like raspberries.
3. Armpits. Nope.
4. Yummy.
6. Not even close to peaches.

I'm useless at best.

We've got a spreadsheet lurking about here somewhere to log all this on too.

I'd consider "smells like raspberries", "Armpits. Nope", and "Not even close to peaches" all useful to know! :D

I'm into BB FOs at the moment.
Just received Vanilla and Black raspberry and Green fig yesterday. They're bloody expensive here in Australia.... almost $30 for two 50ml bottles.
But... they are fantastic quality.

I'm currently in love with Lilac. I mix half with half of Grapefruit bellini. Yum!
Their Lilac is quite close to real lilac, I grew up with lilac trees everywhere. Obviously those top floral notes aren't there... but it's quite close.

Now I need 3 more FOs from the other supplier and I'm done. And my wallet will be done...

Back