Rustic Escentuals, you try these???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am branching out (yet again lol) and made a ton of 1 oz fo purchases from RE. I'd love your take on these, or any info. Should've asked before purchase I suppose!! Be that as it may, I'd still love your opinions on quality, A, D, holding up long term etc etc.

Tia!
BLACK VELVET
COCONUT LIME VERBENA
GREEN GRASS
GREEN IRISH TWEED
LEMON SLICES
LEATHER
MANGO
MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE TYPE
MING FERN & LAVENDER
NEROLI
OCEAN BREEZE
SEA SALT AND YUZU
SEA KELP
SWEET 'N CREAMY
FRENCH VANILLA AND OAK
FRESH SQUEEZED ORANGES
VANILLA BEAN

And...

BAMBOO CYPRESS FRAGRANCE OIL SAMPLE

Sorry for caps, a c and p with deleting in between

Ming Fern and Lavender is nice, but much more green than lavender. Soaps well and sticks.
Sea Salt and Yuzu smells great, IIRC it accelerates a bit but not too crazy. I made salt bars with it.
I have a sample of both Sea Kelp and Bamboo Cypress. Like them both but haven't soaped them yet.

Let us know how you like them!

I loved every scent! It is unbelievable! I am so picky and have been having hit or miss with companies on liking what I got, but every scent smells oob wonderful! Now I need to start soaping and see how they perform ;-)

Ming Fern and Lavender is nice, but much more green than lavender. Soaps well and sticks.
Sea Salt and Yuzu smells great, IIRC it accelerates a bit but not too crazy. I made salt bars with it.
I have a sample of both Sea Kelp and Bamboo Cypress. Like them both but haven't soaped them yet.

Let us know how you like them!

Second that on Ming Fern. Smells very green and not lavender. Lovely but I think I'd like better as a candle or mixed with lavender EO.

I was hugely impressed with the sophistication of all the scents in my recent order, but I feel like they've tended to be weaker, and I have started upping my %/ppo slightly.

Latest posts

Back