BB Swap Soap & Another

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaitriBB

Reaction score
A couple of new soaps. I need to wait longer before unmolding!! I just got new silicone molds and they are awesome, but the soaps are still a little soft after 24 hours.

Anyway, here's my soap for the BB swap in August:

chamomile.jpg

Chamomile Cybilla FO and Aqua Pearl Mica & Tangerine Pop Mica from BB

and an OMH:

oatmeal.jpg

FO by Nature's Garden

Love your colour combo in your swap soap and awesome choice of fragrance I have soaped this one and it is sooooooo good. Did you like NG OMH? I have looked at it a few times but not yet ordered.

Love your colour combo in your swap soap and awesome choice of fragrance I have soaped this one and it is sooooooo good. Did you like NG OMH? I have looked at it a few times but not yet ordered.

I only did a 2.2 pound batch and used 1 oz of FO. It's fairly faint but I didn't want it to be terribly strong. I like it. The only other OMH that I've tried was WSP's and it overheated on me.

AnitaB - you might still be able to sign up at Brambleberry if you are interested in participating. Basically you pick a FO that not more than 2 others are using, and you order it + pay $12.95 for shipping back to you. When you get the FO, you make 12 bars at least 4 oz each and send them to BB. When they've gotten everyone's, they sort them and send them back out to random recipients. So you make 12 soaps and you get 12 soaps in return, all different.

It sounds like a lot of fun. Even though I'm a newbie I catch onto things pretty fast and have good common sense. Unless someone objects to me participating in this event, please let me know now.

AnitaB - you might still be able to sign up at Brambleberry if you are interested in participating. Basically you pick a FO that not more than 2 others are using, and you order it + pay $12.95 for shipping back to you. When you get the FO, you make 12 bars at least 4 oz each and send them to BB. When they've gotten everyone's, they sort them and send them back out to random recipients. So you make 12 soaps and you get 12 soaps in return, all different.[/QUOTE]

I'm not finding where to sign up at on BB

It sounds like a lot of fun. Even though I'm a newbie I catch onto things pretty fast and have good common sense. Unless someone objects to me participating in this event, please let me know now.

Just to clarify - the BB Soap Swap isn't affiliated with this forum at all. Just that many of us are participating so we show off our swap soaps here in the photo gallery.

Just to clarify - the BB Soap Swap isn't affiliated with this forum at all. Just that many of us are participating so we show off our swap soaps here in the photo gallery.

Well after searching the website I kind of got that. So I just go buy some scents and whatever I need to go with it, make it then send it to BB right?

Sorry for all the dumb questions, I wanted to do this.

No worries - they detail the instructions on what to do in the blog post :)

Back