this is what i had in mind from the beginning

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubato456

Reaction score
i finally soaped what i had in mind since the beginning. being vegan, i saw the wonderful goats milk soaps but wanted to have a vegan alternative. these are coconut soy creme soaps. olive oil, coconut oil, soy milk which i made myself, coconut fragrance oil and grapefruit seed extract. i'm pleased with the results. no discoloration and they smell great

thx for looking

Very beautiful! I can't believe you made your own soy milk! Beautiful color too.

oo have you got your own soya milk maker? I've been eying those up for ages. How much soya milk did you use? They look amazing. Perfect cut and shape too.

yes i have my own soy milk maker which i use a lot....i love it! it's was pricey but i save sooo much money as compared to buying commercially made soy milk. i bought 60 lbs of soy beans which cost me $36.00 at an asian maket. this will last me at least a year, probably longer. i use the soy quick 930P soy milk maker and it works well.

rubato456 said:
yes i have my own soy milk maker which i use a lot....i love it! it's was pricey but i save sooo much money as compared to buying commercially made soy milk. i bought 60 lbs of soy beans which cost me $36.00 at an asian maket. this will last me at least a year, probably longer. i use the soy quick 930P soy milk maker and it works well.

Sheesh,is that what they do these days! :) Lucky ducks! I remember soaking/grinding/soaking/blending/straining...aaahhhhh!!!! What a PITA! and tofu was that and more! Decided it wasn't worth it in the end.We've had organic/springwater/non-gmo tofu here in Australia for 20yrs or so.MUCH easier than do-it-yrself! Now don't get me started on the wheatgrass juice! :lol:

Back