5 days and counting!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
Only 5 more days and I'll be home again. I'm excited and sad at the same time. I've missed my family so much, but I've made friends here that are like family to me and I'm going to miss them too when I go. Sigh.

But on a more positive note... after going through my soaping supplies, it turns out that most will fit into one large suitcase, so I don't have to leave them behind. I donated the FOs that didn't suit my tastes to a friend who can use them for her crafting (potpourri and sachets etc) who's always broke like me LOL. So they found a good home. And most of my oils were nearly out, so no loss there. My lye was already used up, no loss there. And other than unopened containers of lard and CO (both of which I know who to give them to) I didn't have as much as I thought. Thankfully, any powdered colorants were easily bagged in ziplocks, so didn't have to leave any of them behind.

All in all, I'm going to have two huge suitcases full of crafting supplies (one just full of wool - thank goodness for those magic bags that suck all the air out - and one with soap making supplies and art supplies LOL) that my cousin will bring to me a week after I get home when she comes through Reno. Now to pack the less important stuff, like clothes, toiletries, and bedding. LOL.

Tick tock.... Reno countdown starting :)

There's no place like home, especially when it has soap supplies. Glad you get to keep some and share some too.

Good luck on your move. See you when you get home!

Woot! You'll be fine. Just do one thing at the time. I always get stressed and try to do 4 things at once, which never works. Praying for you to have a safe trip!

Back