Lard now at Sam's Club!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arthur Dent

Reaction score
Today whilst perusing the oils isle at my local Sam's Club, what did I spy but a whole stack of 8 pound tubs of Snow Cap lard! This is the first time I have ever found lard at Sam's. If my freezer wasn't already stuffed to the gills I would have picked up a tub or two. I don't remember the exact price, but it was about $1 per pound.
I thought someone might be interested, might be worth checking if you have a Sam's near you.

Today whilst perusing the oils isle at my local Sam's Club, what did I spy but a whole stack of 8 pound tubs of Snow Cap lard! This is the first time I have ever found lard at Sam's. If my freezer wasn't already stuffed to the gills I would have picked up a tub or two. I don't remember the exact price, but it was about $1 per pound.
I thought someone might be interested, might be worth checking if you have a Sam's near you.

Which Sam's? I don't remember how close you are to Marion. I don't need any right now (I just bought a 50lb block from Soaper's Choice and more than half of that is in the freezer right now) but in the future...

Latest posts

Back