Fragrance Oil Review Chart Link

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brambleberry is entirely gone!!! There is no sheet on it at all anymore. There were a ton of reviews on it too. Sorry, but that many reviews culled and an entire company's sheet gone seems far more that just accident.

Doesn't mean someone didn't erase it this week. I don't know how someone could go in and erase so much without realizing they were wreaking havoc. Maybe I'm even more cynical than Hazel.

Hazel, can admins see who used a thread or link?

Oh my gosh, did I do it somehow?! That is the only supplier I entered some reviews? I looked like it was there when I was done. Oh my gosh I am so sorry if I somehow did it.

Really Jules, I dont see how. I am not sure but I can open it in Google chrome and internet browser on my phone and see everyone else's reviews. No blanks on wsp, bb is there, Irish lass's review she was upset over. I don't know what I can do to help, but if someone has an idea I'm willing to try and help.

Don't panic! Bramble Berry is still there - at least it looks like it's all there. Someone had changed the name of the spreadsheet to Nature's Garden and had erased the supplier name from the first box. I changed the spreadsheet name to "Fragrance Oil Reviews" and typed Bramble Berry into the first cell. However, the first two FO names are missing. Hopefully, lionprincess and snappyllama remember what the FOs were and can re-type the names. I'll have to check through and see if other supplier names got deleted. It also appears that the reviews are there on other sheets but the FO name is gone. Since they are alphabetical, it might be possible to figure out the FOs.

Unfortunately, we can't see who used the spreadsheet since it's stored on google.

green soap - I just don't know what to think now. I'd prefer to go along with jules92207's belief that members wouldn't do this but we have had some unhappy members who have either flounced or were banned. Really, really unhappy members. Just last month I received an "unfriendly" PM from a member who hadn't been here for months. She came on, sent the PM to me and hasn't been back since then. She's not the only one who has returned to take jabs at us. I just don't know if any of them would be that vindictive to delete reviews. After all, it would hurt more members than it would admins/mods.
(Yes, we're seriously outnumbered by members. )

Nothing wrong with that Hazel! A little cynicism never hurt.

I disagree. Cynicism can hurt if taken to the extreme of not trusting anyone's sincerity or motivations. Cynicism can also involve contempt towards others and a pessimistic view of life. Cynicism can devolve into misanthropy and then I'll end up a little old lady barricaded in a house with 49 cats. Then the neighborhood kids will make fun of me and call me Crazy Cat Lady. Which is sooo wrong - 49 isn't too many. Now 50 cats would be crazy.

Actually, Crazy Cat Lady would be a great username and I wish I had thought of it when I joined. I think someone may be using that username now.

eta: I saw lionprincess00's comment after I posted. I went to check and couldn't find IrishLass' review. Perhaps using Chrome makes a difference so I sent the link to my sister. I asked her to check on Chrome to see if these missing reviews really aren't missing.

Last edited:
Weird. I use chrome too. I'll go recheck. There were unquestionably gaps in one of the company's reviews- the one with numbers missing. Checked. Many are still missing form WSP's for sure.

Last edited:
Well I just went in and it's still there. I see one of my reviews but not another one, which is probably an error on my part when I entered it. I don't know why newbie doesn't see it though. Strange.

I have 68 reviews for wsp including irish's. I tried uploading my screenshot but it won't. I always upload from my photobucket, but it is freezing on the upload for some reason.
Not sure how many used to be on wsp.

Holy soap it uploaded!
But...it is a blurred mess. It's midway down.

Screenshot_2015-04-30-22-39-00.jpg

Yes it goes to 69 but there is a lot missing before that. Like 2,3,4 are gone. 6, 10, 11 are gone and so on... I don't know how to save a copy of it or I would.

Thanks for the pic, lionprincess. However, I'm still not seeing the ones which dwolanin mentioned as missing when I go onto the spreadsheet. 'Tis a puzzlement.

Oh my gosh, did I do it somehow?! That is the only supplier I entered some reviews? I looked like it was there when I was done. Oh my gosh I am so sorry if I somehow did it.

Heh heh heh! We have someone to blame. :twisted:

Seriously, it wasn't you because there are problems on other pages. My sister checked on Chrome. Reviews are still missing so I don't know what's going on. I'm too tired to think anymore so I'm going to toddle off to bed. Good night!

Thanks for the pic, lionprincess. However, I'm still not seeing the ones which dwolanin mentioned as missing when I go onto the spreadsheet. 'Tis a puzzlement.

Heh heh heh! We have someone to blame. :twisted:

Seriously, it wasn't you because there are problems on other pages. My sister checked on Chrome. Reviews are still missing so I don't know what's going on. I'm too tired to think anymore so I'm going to toddle off to bed. Good night!

2,3,4,6,10,11 I have too...this is 1-14, sorry for the blur. I've sent them to newbie clearer...

Screenshot_2015-04-30-23-04-05.jpg

This is just freaky. I am on chrome and here's what I see. These two screen shots are the whole thing. YOu can see there is no 1-4 or 16-20 and others are missing too! What the heck?

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 12.10.43 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 12.10.58 AM.jpg

Back