Rainbowmeadow EO calculator no longer working?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogreen

Reaction score
I purchased $150 of Eo's about a year ago, then found out I was pregnant! I did not use the EO's while pregnant. Today I went on to Rainbow Meadow's site to look up EO recipe blends, but that function is no longer running. Does anyone know of a similar EO blending calculator or web site with EO recipes?

Thanks!

yes any word when that will be back up? IF AT ALL? i loved it.

I too just looked for Rainbow Meadow's and it is gone :cry: I am glad I wrote down a lot of blend ratios so I can try to figure amounts out on my own :shock: We'll see. I wrote them an email asking if the calc is gone forever and told them I would be sad if it was.

I just noticed this the other day too, as I was looking for what else to blend with patchouli. I also wrote down a few scent blends a while back, but I guess I will be relying on my nose until the site comes back up, if it does.

I hope it does!

ohhhh nooooo! i loved it too. i doubt they're out of business, i got a newsletter just a week or so ago with sale info and no mention of leaving. i think i deleted it, but will try to find. that calculator was wonderful!

they are not out of business.
hackers have been attacking the site, especially the calculator, and until they decide how to deal with it they've chosen to take it down.

Back