Fall Cedar Wood Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annalee2003

Reaction score
I had a couple of big issues with this soap, but overall I think they came out great!

It got stuck in the mold, but popping it in the freezer helped immensely!
The cedar wood scent was really overpowering and I initially hated it, but it has since faded a bit and smells great now.
The coconut milk curdled or separated and so it looks kinda like ricing in the white bits of the soap, but it really isn't very noticeable unless I point it out to someone.

IMG_3975.jpg
IMG_3973.jpg
IMG_3970.jpg

Very nice soap Annalee! The Cedarwood smells the same to me OOTB... but once it's had a bit of time to mellow, it smells so nice. I like to mix my Cedarwood with a little bit of Orange 10x to give more depth, but it's fine by itself as well.

Very nice soap Annalee! The Cedarwood smells the same to me OOTB... but once it's had a bit of time to mellow, it smells so nice. I like to mix my Cedarwood with a little bit of Orange 10x to give more depth, but it's fine by itself as well.

Ohh! Orange sounds very nice. I added a bit of lavender to it as well, but the cedar wood has completely overpowered it.

Back