Peak website is closed?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunny_

Reaction score
Hello!
It's been a couple weeks that peak's website is closed- does anybody here knows if they will get back to work? They don't respond to emails as well Seems like it's kinda permanent :cry::cry:

They said they would be reopening but a few days ago posted they won't be able to pull it off. No more pink sugar and BRV from Peak :( :(

They said they would be reopening but a few days ago posted they won't be able to pull it off. No more pink sugar and BRV from Peak :( :(

Darn. I just read the post on their FB page and saw it for myself. Looks like it's a no-go after all. That's truly a shame. :(

IrishLass :(

I never tried their products, but I know they have a loyal following. It's too bad things didn't work out.

They had some pretty wonderful FOs. Their Wild Mountain Honey was simply amazing, and they had what I consider to be the best Twilight Woods FO as well as the best BRV that I had ever tried. There are people in my family (besides myself) that will be very, very sad to no longer get soap from me scented with their Twilight Woods, for sure.

IrishLass :)

Back